U.N. FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain plays it's part

2 posters

Go down

Rain plays it's part  Empty Rain plays it's part

Post by bilbobaggins Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Congratulations to Julian and Umberto good to see you both on the podium.

So from what I expected to be an easy race and between me and Marcos turned into a nightmare with me chasing Julian.

Turn 3 and the last corner I couldn't keep accelaration pace with Julian. My tyres was good for around 6/7 laps then they just had no grip and I was trying everything. I was playing with fule setting brake balances and throttle control nothing worked except pure power. I had to just push control and except the sliding. I nearly got caught out a few times but managed to save it.

Then inters came and I knew I would have better pace than Julian, I caught the ten second gap that Julian had gained and then got 10 seconds ahead of him. Then the mistakes came after all the hard work of trying to to keep the gap small so when the inters came I could pounce and I make more mistake than ever.

I pitted and put new inters on the 1 lap later I knew I need slicks, I couldn't beleave it 1 lap to early. So I ten laps to catch 12 seconds as yuls had pitted that lap latter and gone straight to slicks. I started to close the gap and after two laps it was7 seconds to yuls I could see him and the win was mine.

How wrong I was in two corners I got two drive throughs for corner cutting. All week I hadn't corner cut really in the race at the end two penaltys for it.

Unbelievable after doing them I was 32 seconds behind I brought it back to around 27 then ran out of fuel last lap.

A race to forget maybe but mistakes to be learnt from and to take to the next track.

bilbobaggins

Back to top Go down

Rain plays it's part  Empty Re: Rain plays it's part

Post by Yuls28 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:58 pm

JAMIE THANKYOUUU VERY MUCH !!!

The truth can not complain about the choice of tires, ventured to enter a lap later and this time I went right close, put a lot of concentration to commit fewer errors and again i was successful, configuration car was amazing.

I prefer the qualifying lap to the general's entire caree. Although I am more satisfied with my third position achieved in China for this victory.

Although good points for the championship both pilots how equipment, congratulations me too teammate, who departing from the thirteenth position has completed the podium to make a memorable day for TORO ROSSO and strengthen a willingness to achieve the constructors' title.

UMBY FANTASTIC !!! \('.')/<{_}>
Y

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuls28 Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:05 pm

MUCHÍSIMAS GRACIAS JAMIE!!! La verdad que no puedo quejarme en cuanto a la elección de los neumáticos, arriesgué en entrar una vuelta más tarde y por esta vez me salió bien la jugada, puse mucha concentración para cometer los menos errores posibles y de nuevo estube acertado, la configuración del coche era increíble, prefiero la vuelta de clasificación a el general de toda la carrera, aunque me siento más satisfecho de mi tercera posición conseguida en China que por esta victoria, aunque son buenos puntos para el campeonato tanto de pilotos cómo de equipos, quiero felicitar también a mí compañero de equipo, que saliendo desde la decimotercera posición ha concluido en el podium para hacer un día memorable para TORO ROSSO y afianzar una buena disposición para la consecución del título de constructores.

FANTÁSTICO UMBY!!! \('.')/<{…}>
Y

Yuls28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down